Are you looking to sell to the Government of Canada? Food and Beverage Atlantic (FBA) is collaborating with Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) to offer a free virtual four-part learning series this February.
The learning series is right for you if you operate in the food and beverage sector and want to:
- do business with the Government of Canada;
- learn how to find the right opportunities;
- build networks with federal buyers and other federal representatives involved in procurement for the food and beverage sector; and
- register as a supplier and learn how to use the Government of Canada’s online tools.
The Government of Canada is one of the largest buyers of goods and services in Canada, and this includes food and beverages. This learning series is tailored to businesses in this industry looking to grow their market and expand their reach into the federal public sector. As a participant, you will get the opportunity to connect with federal buyers from various departments and agencies.
PAC will provide guidance, information, and best practices for finding opportunities on CanadaBuys, the Government of Canada’s new procurement platform. You will also get personalized support and assistance with registering in SAP Ariba, receive guidance on relationship building, and get tips and suggestions on researching Government of Canada databases.
This learning series will be offered virtually from 10:00 to 11:30 am (AST) on the following dates:
- February 7, 2024
- Presentations from two federal purchasers of food and beverages products and services from the Atlantic region:
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Correctional Services Canada
- February 14, 2024
- Presentation: Doing Business with the Government of Canada
- Presentation: Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Presentation from one federal purchaser of food and beverages products and services from the Atlantic region:
- Department of National Defence
- February 21, 2024
- Presentation: Finding Opportunities on CanadaBuys, using SAP Ariba – tips and tricks
- Presentation: Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- February 28, 2024
- Presentation: Bidding on Opportunities
- Presentation: Public Services and Procurement Canada
Throughout this four-part learning series, you will also receive personalized support from PAC to help you with next steps and set you up for success.
Don’t miss this opportunity and register today!
Still have questions? Register for the information session at 10:00 am (AST) on January 24, 2024 HERE.
Other requirements/additional information:
Participants will be required to have access to a computer with reliable internet and necessary video-conferencing hardware and software to participate fully in each session. Once the workshops are complete, participants will be registered as a supplier and ready to start their journey selling to the Government of Canada.