Food & Beverage Atlantic is accepting proposals for partnerships and training opportunities
Food & Beverage Atlantic is always seeking partners who can provide value to our members. If you have a service
to offer Food & Beverage Atlantic or food and beverage companies in Atlantic Canada, you are invited to submit
Food & Beverage Atlantic (FBA) serves the food and beverage industry in the four Atlantic provinces with a focus on managing projects or activities to help build a stronger food and beverage industry in our region.
We are interested in working with our industry suppliers to offer training or consulting on various industry topics.
If you are a subject matter expert or have a service that will benefit our association or industry, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for FBA (supplier category) members who can partner with us on:
Benchmarking and Operational Review for FBA
DATE OF ISSUE: February 24, 2023
Food & Beverage Atlantic wishes to conduct a benchmarking study and operational review. FBA seeks an experienced consultant to undertake this study, identify operational exemplars from similar national and regional not-for-profit food and beverage associations, and bring back specific recommendations. The benefits of this project will be instrumental to FBA as the association matures and takes an even stronger position as the regional food and beverage association in Atlantic Canada.
SCOPE OF WORK AND DELIVERABLES
This project has three objectives:
- Identify the potential of different revenue streams within similar food and beverage associations.
- Identify the value for money offered through government funding for core activities and outline where efficiencies could be leveraged.
- Identify operational efficiencies to improve delivery of service to members and/or to lower costs.
The deliverables, included in a final report, for this project will include:
– A summary of benchmarking results for major cost centers and revenue.
– Report and analysis of cost and revenue streams in other jurisdictions.
– Identification and quantification of potential areas for improvement.
– Identification and quantification of potential alternate revenue streams.
– Any operational efficiency of cost and revenue generation recommendations.
– Organizational structure review and recommendations on cost savings and revenue
– Evaluation of board governance process and effectiveness
– Self-sufficiency and funding strategy for the short, medium, and the long term
Deadline to submit the proposal is March 10, 2023.
If your services can benefit our organization or membership, please submit your proposal containing the following information:
Proposals and inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
“J`ai été satisfait du clip avec Cuisine Roi. Ça montre une autre façon d`utiliser les crevettes canadiennes Belle Baie; et ça encourage les gens des Maritimes à «Acheter Maritimes», ou local. Merci Tammy pour ton aide à aller chercher de l`aide financière pour faire ce projet. ”