REGISTER NOW for these FREE upcoming IN-PERSON workshops developed specially to help you grow your sales to food and beverage retailers.
Note – LearnSphere uses iLearn to manage workshop registration. Important emails will come from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam/junk folder and mark the email address as safe.
- Sept. 26th, 9am-4pm – CHARLOTTETOWN, The Holman Grand Hotel
Turn your next sales pitch into a beneficial long-term relationship! Whether you’re meeting with a potential new retailer, or an existing customer that you are hoping to grow your listings with, attend this workshop to learn how to:
- Prepare a persuasive sales presentation
- Plan sampling for a virtual or in-person setting
- Pitch and follow-up with confidence
In the workshop, you will have the opportunity to prepare and deliver a mini pitch to facilitator Peter Chapman, who will take on the roll of the retailer of your choice.
- Register for both workshops, or attend only one.
- 1 seat per company, per workshop. Additional seats will be provided if space permits, so sign-up everyone that you want to attend.
- Workshops are provided FREE of cost thanks to funding from Employment & Social Development Canada.