REGISTER NOW for these FREE upcoming IN-PERSON workshops developed specially to help you grow your sales to food and beverage retailers.
Note – LearnSphere uses iLearn to manage workshop registration. Important emails will come from: email@example.com. Check your spam/junk folder and mark the email address as safe.
- Sept. 21st, 9am-4pm – MONCTON, Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown
Successful food and beverage businesses understand their numbers. Learn how to navigate increasing costs, calculate the impact of discounts, and negotiate everyday pricing that will work for both you and your customer. As costs go up around you and the marketplace changes, communication with your customer is critical. Learn how to prepare for these conversations and build prosperous relationships with your customers.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Determine the right price for your products and how to negotiate cost increases with your customers.
- Understand the impact of discount programs on your business and be clear when you have to say no.
- Use tips and tools to build customer relationships with regular, effective communication
- Register for both workshops, or attend only one.
- 1 seat per company, per workshop. Additional seats will be provided if space permits, so sign-up everyone that you want to attend.
- Workshops are provided FREE of cost thanks to funding from Employment & Social Development Canada.