What is CTV’s “What’s for Dinner?”
A totally delicious marketing opportunity exclusively offered to FBA members. CTV’s “What’s for Dinner?” is a live cooking segment seen weekly by over 587,000 viewers.
Celebrity chef Alain Bossé (The Kilted Chef) prepares a weekly recipe on camera with a CTV host Katie Kelly.
Over 150 successful live segments have already aired with some FBA members having participated multiple times. You’ll love the brand exposure!
What will you get?
• A radio announcement promoting your upcoming segment
• Pictures of your product and final recipe
• A 3-to-4-minute segment aired on CTV
• A promo video, advertising your upcoming segment
• Visibility on Facebook, LinkedIn and website through CTV, FBA, Kilted Chef
• A custom recipe highlighting your product
• A video link to the segment to share on your social media