Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Objectives: This is 1-day, instructor-led, virtual course with individual and team exercises. This course is intended for a business importing, exporting, manufacturing, processing, treating, preserving, grading, packaging, or labelling the food and ensuring it’s food safety has not been compromised.
Course Description: The course is intended for businesses, including exporters and importers, who need to comply with the SFCR. It is the right fit to all food businesses, no matter how large or small, to ensure anyone who is importing, exporting, manufacturing, processing, treating, preserving, grading, packaging, or labelling the food has not compromised food safety, understanding clearly importance of their roles and responsibilities based on SFCR requirements.
Who Should Attend: Owners/Operators of Food Facilities, QA Directors and Managers, Supply-Chain Managers, QA/Production Supervisors, Operations Managers, HACCP Coordinators, Food Safety Auditors, Food Importers and Exporters
Key Session Topics:
- Requirements and guidance for food exporters and importers to comply with CFIA
- Food Safety Preventive Control Plan (PCP)
- Customer Protection and Market Fairness Preventive Control Plan – Labelling, standards of identity, grades, packaging and net quantity
- Introduction to Food-specific requirements and guidance
- Difference between a HACCP plan/prerequisite program (FSEP) and a PCP plan
Certification: Candidates who successfully complete this training program will receive a Certificate of Completion from the training entity.
- Courses are held virtually