Course Duration: 2 days
Course Description: This practical, hand-on course is focused on the attainment of two sets of defined competencies: (1) auditing skills and (2) understanding and appreciation of quality management systems. Following the basic steps of a Food Safety & Quality audit, from Preparation and Evaluation, to Reporting and Corrective Action, participants learn auditing processes and procedures using the Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems (ISO 19011:2011).
The training provides key concepts that can be applied within an internal audit program, and makes comparisons with third-party audits by certification bodies and audits of suppliers. Practical workshops, a case study, and simulated audits are used to practice new skills and techniques. Competency-based exercises are conducted throughout the course.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who want to become an Internal Auditor,
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification to add to their internal auditing experience
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party and second-party audits
- Management representatives, Food safety Team Members, Quality Managers, Engineers, Internal Audit Team
Key Session Topics:
- Introduction and background of Food Safety & Quality Auditing in the Food Industry
- Internal Auditing Principles and requirements specific to QMS
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
- Understand HACCP , Site QMS & GFSI Standard if exist
- Food Industry Experience
Certificate: Candidates who successfully complete an Internal Audit training program will receive a PCR Certificate of Completion & passing exam with 75% score.
Courses are held virtually