Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Description: A training course designed to review the philosophy and principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System and to discuss how to implement HACCP in food plants. The training curriculum is based on the information presented in the1998 National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria For Foods (NACMCF) HACCP document and subsequent revisions as approved. The HACCP training program is consistent with the intent and scope of the CFIA, FDA, USDA, and FSIS Pathogen Reduction HACCP regulation. The purpose of this course is to train operational, technical and quality staff from sites that need to be able to understand basic of HACCP 12 steps & 7 principles.
Who Should Attend: Operational, Quality and Technical Staff / Food Safety Management Team members implementing HACCP or food safety plans.
Key Session Topics:
- HACCP Introduction & Overview
- Understand the requirements in relation to 12 steps of HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius 7principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common non-conformities related to HACCP
- Complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan
- Understand Control Measures for Hazards
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of GMP, Food Safety Systems and PRP’s in Food Industry
Certificate: Candidates who successfully complete a HACCP training program will receive a PCR Certificate of Completion.
- Courses are held virtually