What is CTV’s “What’s for Dinner?”
A totally delicious marketing opportunity exclusively offered to FBA members. CTV’s “What’s for Dinner?” is a live cooking segment seen weekly by over 360,700 viewers.
Celebrity chef Alain Bossé (The Kilted Chef) prepares a weekly recipe on camera with a CTV host Katie Kelly.
Over 150 successful live segments have already aired with some FBA members having participated multiple times. You’ll love the brand exposure!
What will you get?
• One “What’s For Dinner?” cooking segment dedicated to your product and brand featuring The Kilted Chef, Alain Bosse and a CTV host (Katie) on CTV News at 5 (one of the most watched shows in the Maritimes).
• Product featured in a recipe and displayed during the segment.
• Alain and Katie will reference your product on air an ingredient in the recipe.
• Where to buy the product is mentioned (in broad terms).
• An 8×10 sign with your brand/logo will be on set along with your product packaging for the entire segment.
• A one week CTV advertising campaign featuring television, radio, digital and social media drives engaged viewers to the CTV website to watch and get the recipe.
• The link to the cooking segment is available for promotional purposes.