Course Duration: 1 day
Course Objectives: The purpose of this one-day course is to help participants recognize situations that may carry a risk for intentional food adulteration and develop effective preventative strategies and methods to avoid those risks and ensure ongoing company readiness.
Course Description: This is 1 day, Instructor-led, face-to-face (optionally virtual) course including class, individual and team exercises.
The course focuses on control and management of preventative measures through development of the Crisis Management Plan to ensure safe food production.
This program offers the tools for assessing, effectively preventing and managing Food Safety and Security threats that could easily be integrated into your existing Food Safety system thereby ensuring both intentional and unintentional food contamination is controlled.
The Food Safety System defines food fraud as the fraudulent and intentional substitution, dilution or addition to a product or raw material, or misrepresentation of the product or material, for the purpose of financial gain, by either increasing the apparent value of the product or by reducing the cost of its production.
Who Should Attend:
- Plant Managers
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Professionals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Communicators
- Public affairs Manager
- Risk /Emergency Managers
Key Session Topics:
- What are Food Security Risks and how to recognize them at your plant
- Conducting Food Froud Vulnerability Assessment to identify risks and develop Mitigation Strategies
- Effective Methods to prevent identified Food Security threats to protect consumers from food contamination
- What is the critical information to include in your policies and procedures
- Identifying types of Emergency Situations and developing suitable Emergency Plans
- Establishing effective Crisis management Plan through Responsibilities, Communication and Coordination
- Auditing your food defense plan against recognized standards to identify areas for improvements
- Food Security System Management and Evaluation
- Development of Food Security Culture in your plant
Prerequisites: Participants should have a general understanding of agricultural production, food manufacturing, food distribution or retail background.
Certification: Candidates who successfully complete this training program with exam will receive a Certificate of Completion from the training entity.
- Courses are held virtually